Monday, June 17, 2013

Michelle's Mooooshy Post

I am not sure there is a more beautiful place in Salt Lake than the temple grounds in early May.  Maybe I am a little sentimental though, since it always reminds me of our wedding day, but really I think I love Temple Square more at spring time than even at Christmas time (gasp! Can I say that?).
 Here is proof that I can actually be in a picture. Ryan actually posed me multiple times on our date night. Fun for a girl like me who adores the camera . . .ha!
 Our little excursion included a trip to temple square, a night at the Little America in a first-rate room, dinner at the amazing fancy restaurant at Little A, a little workout to the gym, a walk at City Creek with Cheesecake from the Factory, and a run to McDonalds for breakfast in the morning. By the way, the picture above is me with the Poppies...orange ones!
 The handsome man I married 9 years ago.
 Our special bench where we held hands for the very first time and where he proposed about a year later. We always have to stop by. Our tree is still there too.
 Ryan even let me pose him on our bench. Isn't he a nice guy! That is what first attracted me to him. From the first time I met him that fateful August day, I could tell he was a genuinely kind guy. I knew right away that he was the "real deal". There is nothing fake about him. What you see is what you get and I think I have myself one of the nicest guys on the planet.
 
(Thanks for reading my cheesey love-sick post) :)
 
And thanks Mom and Dad for making the whole evening possible and watching Tim, Mary and Luke!

1 comment:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I loved your cheesy love sick post. And what a fun getaway.