Sunday, January 08, 2012

Must Be Santa

Tim learned Must Be Santa at school and we heard it multiple times over the season. I had that song in my head many times over the Holidays. Hence, the first thing that came to my head when naming the post. :)

 The above two photos were taken at Mary's preschool. Her preschool puts on the most amazing Christmas celebration, complete with Santa. It is a little crazy with lots of people, but a great way to bring the holiday mood. And the food was absolutely amazing this year which makes the event even more grand in our book. :) Mary sang some cute Christmas songs, but I did not get a good position to even see her to take photos so sadly, that is not posted.


 Santa and Mrs. Claus even came to our Gale Family Christmas party. My kids were a bit nervous,  but it is really a very special treat to have Santa show up! Luke didn't even cry, which was completely surprising. :)  Best Santa and Mrs. Santa duo in my book...even an authentic beard on Santa #2.

No comments: