Thursday, October 22, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

My favorite part of our trip to CA was our trip to Disneyland. I was so excited to be able to go there. It had been years. Tim and Mary had so much fun too! Tim was so excited it was hard to contain his energy. He seemed to get more and more energy as the day wore on. His arms were flailing in big circles as he ran (I tried to help control his excitement a little so he didn't keep whacking people). Mary on the other hand, even wore out later in the day and got a nap in Ryan's arms and managed to sleep through a couple rides. It was so fun to have Ryan's parents there too. Hopefully they had fun like we did. I had to get a picure of Jack from the Nightmare before Christmas. Actually, Ryan chased them down and took it for me. The haunted house was Nightmare Before Christmas themed. I thought it was kind of cool, but Grandma and Timmy thought it was a bit too creepy.
Yay! The Happiest place on earth!
Mary and Timmy at Toon Town.
Meeting Minnie Mouse.
Timmy and Ryan. A couple of Timmy's favorite rides were Buzz Lightyear, Winnie the Pooh (Mary's absolute favorite-we rode it multiple times...so did Grandma and Grandpa!), and the Dumbo Ride. He even managed to go on Thunder Mountain Railroad, but that wasn't his favorite!

No comments: