So, here it is. My friend and sis-in-law Brittany tagged me and I had too much fun reading what she wrote to skip this little game.
The game goes as follows:
* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along
So, I tag Emily, Jenn, Wendi, Lalani, Tammy and whoever else wants to play.
1. I love hearing the Cougar Fight Song. It gets me excited for those BYU football games and I think of all the memories associated. Fun times with family and friends...from the time I was little and my parents would take me because my older sisters didn't want to go, to the times in college with roommates and friends to the fun times when Ryan and I can go, with or without the kids.
2. I love enjoying the sunshine while cruising around on a boat on the water. For some reason I just love being in the warmth of the sun and having the cool breeze rush by at the same time while enjoying nature and the thrill of a ride.
3. Cinnabuns are the best. It reminds me of fun shopping trips at the mall, and pastries just can't be beat.
4. I love roller coasters that make your stomach do a flip.
5. I love hearing my kids talk. It makes me smile to hear Mary say words like "Hallelulah" or her big grin when she says "sorry". I love the funny questions Timmy asks. Lately there have been lots of questions about me getting married again and having another baby.
6. I love staying in hotels. It doesn't really even matter where. There is something especially fun about taking an elevator up to your room.